With the increasing use of the internet, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has become an important technique for marketing products and services. You can have an amazing-looking web site, but if the major search engines (such as Google) don’t like it, you’ll languish on the bottom of their list instead of showing up in the top few pages.
A modest investment in SEO can provide a massive return on your investment. Done right, it can:
- Increase website traffic, putting your product(s) or services in front of eager consumers
- Promote your brand identity, gaining a broader awareness of the value your business offers
- Online reputation management, protecting your hard won reputation in the digital world.
- Keeping you current as your competitors increase their online marketing efforts.
- Driving traffic to the website you have invested heavily in.
You need to know your target market, the keywords that they use – but you also need to understand the constantly evolving strategies that the search engine developers use to find the “best” content for their users.
So if you’re serious about digital marketing and want more than just an electronic sandwich board, we can help with:
- SEO audits
- SEO strategy development
- local SEO
- press release service to generate text, audio and visual content
A modest investment in SEO can provide a massive return. This is why SEO has been likened to investing, as the return can literally turn the direction of a business around in a few short months, providing amazing results when it’s done right.
What is SEO?
Simply put, SEO is the process of getting your website seen on a search engine, such as Google, through either paid (Adwords) or unpaid processes such as ‘organic’ SEO. Generally speaking the higher it is ranked the more your site will be seen.
Search Marketing or SEO strategy is the approach used to get your site as close to the top of the first page as possible and includes many different factors as well as a myriad of different search engine rules which are constantly changing.
How is Local SEO different?
Instead of spending your marketing time and dollars marketing to the entire world, your time and money would be better spent if you use a more targeted approach and one that is focussed on connecting you to your local community. There are specific tasks and techniques which will make you more visible to your local customers.